Your system is failing if one or more of the following conditions exists:
- All of the drains from the house are slow
- There is a persistent wet area over the leach field
- Sewage is surfacing in the area of the septic tank or distribution box
- There is sewage seeping through the foundation
- The liquid level in the leach field is at the top of the crushed rock layer, the chambers or other underground structures
- The vegetation over the leach field is greener and more lush than over adjacent areas in the yard
- There is sewage odor i n the yard at times or constantly
- There is flow back from the leach field when the septic tank is pumped
- The septic tank needs to be pumped frequently
- The septic tank discharge baffle is damaged or missing
- Rain water seems to take longer to disappear over the leach field than over adjacent areas in the yard
- Well water is contaminated
The White Knight™ Microbial Inoculator/Generator
We do in the septic tank what nature does in the woods!
In nature, oxygen-using (aerobic) bacteria in the soil consume non-living organic material. This is the process nature uses to “recycle” wastes. We install the White Knight™ Microbial Inoculator/Generator in the septic tank to create an oxygen rich environment and cultivate an extensive colony of these same soil bacteria.
The result is nearly complete consumption of the organic materials entering the septic tank. At the same time, the bacteria are carried into the leach field where they consume the organic material that has accumulated in the underlying soil. The leach field regains and/or maintains is capacity to deliver effluent to the soil for purification.
The White Knight™ Microbial Inoculator/Generator can be used to:
- Protect leach fields from ever biologically failing
- Improve the function of marginally operating leach fields
- Restore the function of totally failed leach fields
- Improve the quality of effluent returning to the soil and ground water
- Reduce the amount of nitrate moving into the environment
- Reduce the size of a leach field required for new building construction
- Expand the size of existing structures without expanding the leach field
The White Knight™ advantage includes:
- An installation costs thousands of dollars less than that of a replacement leach field
- Minimal disruption to existing landscape
- Protection of the environment
- Conservation of natural resources
- 100% component and limited lifetime performance warranty
- We would like to provide you with more information!
We would appreciate the opportunity to explain in more detail how the White Knight™ Microbial Inoculator/Generator can help keep your septic system functioning indefinitely. Please contact us to schedule a consultation and assessment of your septic system.